Dr. Mohamed Farouk
M.B. BcH MSc. MD
Good experience in trauma, Arthroscopic surgery of shoulder, knee.
Interest in Trauma, Upper Limb and Sports Medicine.
Certified Orthopedic Surgeon Specialist with eleven-year clinical experience in Egypt, UAE.
Specialist Upper Limb and Sports Orthopaedic Surgeon, Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE, March 2016 till present
Orthopedic Specialist in Dubai Health Authority – March 2013 – February 2016
Specialist in Orthopedic Trauma in Egypt (Al Hilal Hospital – Arab Contractors Medical Centre) 2006 – 2012
- Master Degree in Orthopedics & trauma surgery (MSc) May 2011. Faculty of Medicine Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt with grade Good.
- M.B., B.Ch. at Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt with grade Very Good , December 2003.
- MD Candidate.
- Management of fractures using different methods of internal fixation like interlocking nailing, plating, and external fixation including LCP.
- Routine diagnostic arthroscopy, meniscal tears, meniscal repair, ACL reconstruction.
- Diagnostic shoulder arthroscopy and management of shoulder instability, RC repair, calcific tendinitis… etc.
- Experience in the conservative and surgical management of fractures and fracture complications in children
Fellowship in UK (University of Leeds) 2016
AOTrauma Fellowship – Leeds General Infirmary